- To schedule your first appointment, please call to set up your first visit.
- After your first appointment, the Clinic has a same-day or next-day appointment system. Patients calling on the day they are sick will be given an appointment for either the very same day or the next day.
- Most people will receive an appointment reminder card following each doctor’s visit. Our medical team will work with you to make a follow-up appointment that fits your schedule.
- At this time we are not able to accept walk-in patients! However, we are usually able to see patients within a couple of days.
- The first visit is $30 and all other visits will be based on employment income and family size.
- If you cannot bring proof of income your 2nd and all other clinic visits will be $65 until proof of income can be obtained
You must bring:
1. A Picture ID (driver’s license or other photo ID) with current address.
2. Proof of county of residence (utility bill, phone bill, etc.) if your ID does not show a current address.
3. Proof of income. Please bring BOTH A and B
Most recent 1040
Complete the 4506-T form
Most recent pay stub
Notarized letter stating:
1. Your employer
2. The hours you work
3. Your rate of pay
** Proof of income must be provided for everyone in your household **
4. List of all the medicines you are taking and the dosage
5. Immunization records – if under 18
6. You must pay your bill at the beginning of your visit. We accept cash, checks, Debit, MasterCard, VISA, Discover and American Express.